Pro Pilot 26 Gallon System
Go with what the pro’s use and take the guess work out of putting together the best brewing system available! This fully loaded complete Single Tier 26 gallon brewing system package is modeled after the very same system that some of the best breweries and brewers around the world use to create, test and tweak award winning recipes. This system is capable of producing anywhere from 10 to 30 plus gallon batches in a single run. 100% Stainless Steel perfection! The Pro Pilot 26 gallon brewing system includes the following components and options:
- Stainless Steel 26 gallon capacity kettles with triple clad bottoms complete with sanitary clamp fittings, valves and thermometers.
- High-efficiency laser slotted stainless steel false bottom for the mash tun as well as our Boil Braid hop strainer for the boil kettle.
- All necessary lengths of 3/4″ FDA Silicone tubing.
- 40 Plate stainless steel wort chiller.
- Includes 2 Stainless Steel Chugger Mini Max pumps that feature a thermally enlosed housing and a On/Off switch.
- Direct Fired Mash tun burner for step mashing and temp corrections (H.E.R.M.S).
- Includes 3 100,000 BTU propane burners plumbed into one adjustable 40 PSI regulator.
- On board water filter kit.
- Sight tube on hot water kettle.
- Stainless steel volume measuring tool for checking kettle volume.
- Sparge plate lid, maple mash paddle, lockable casters, grain scoop, hand held thermometer and stainless cleaning pad.
- Check out our FAQ page for answers to frequently asked questions.
There are no reviews yet.