Pro Pilot 15 Gallon Brewing System
Our fully loaded Pro Pilot homebrew system is designed to hold up to a lifetime of everyday use and abuse including: mashing, smashing, cooking, canning, burning and stirring. We feature all the necessary top-of-the-line components you need with none of the unnecessary gimmicks, gadgets or automation that will inevitably fail at some point or another.
Professional Grade All Grain Pilot Home Brew System
Go with what the pro’s use and take the guess work out of putting together the best all grain beer brewing system available! This fully loaded complete Single Tier 15 gallon brewing system package is modeled after the very same system that some of the best breweries and brewers around the world use to create, test and tweak award winning recipes. This system is capable of producing anywhere from 5 to 20 plus gallon batches in a single run. 100% Stainless Steel perfection! The Pro Pilot 15 gallon brewing system includes the following components and options:
- Stainless Steel 15 gallon kettles with triple clad bottoms complete with sanitary clamp fittings, valves, and thermometers.
- High-efficiency laser slotted stainless steel false bottom for the mash tun as well as our boil braid hop strainer for the boil kettle.
- 40 plate stainless steel wort chiller complete with all fittings.
- On board water filter kit.
- All necessary lengths of 3/4″ FDA Silicone tubing.
- Includes 2 Stainless Steel Chugger Mini Max pumps that feature a thermally enlosed housing and a On/Off switch.
- Direct Fired Mash tun burner for step mashing and temp corrections (H.E.R.M.S).
- Includes 3 100,000 BTU propane burners plumbed into one adjustable 40 PSI regulator.
- Sight tube on the hot water kettle.
- Stainless steel volume measuring tool for calculating kettle volume.
- Sparge plate lid, maple mash paddle, lockable casters, grain scoop, hand held thermometer and stainless cleaning pad.
- Check out our FAQ page for answers to frequently asked questions.